10X Engineering LLC (10X) is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals. To deliver our commitment to privacy, we will comply with legislations and regulations of the countries in which we operate (Armenia).
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You should be aware that the Internet is not a secure environment. However, 10X uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information collected is held securely. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the mail, your information is protected by mailing companies statement and 10X does not take a responsibility for haphazardly mistakes done by you. We proof that all listed mails are real and under our attention.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.